As we continue to be on the forefront of new and environmentally-friendly technologies for vehicle fueling, in 2012, Pine Run Construction became certified to install Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicle fueling facilities. The certification, through the Natural Gas Vehicle Institute (NGVi) presented by the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) includes the following types of CNG fueling stations:
- Fast-Fill Stations (Cascade) for retail applications
- Buffered Fast-Fill Stations for large fleet applications
- Time-Fill (Slow-Fill) Stations for smaller fleet applications
As an experienced, certified CNG system installer, Pine Run Construction is able to provide the following services to our clients:
- Pine Run brings the experience of nearly 30 years in the fueling industry to help our clients decide on the best location for a CNG fueling station. We work with local engineers to bring CNG fueling stations from concept to reality.
- As CNG technology continues to develop, building a CNG fueling station can be complicated. Pine Run’s project manager meets with our clients individually to select the most cost-effective option
- Pine Run’s access to the latest advances in CNG Equipment and Materials provide our clients with high-quality vessels, dispensers and piping.
- Pine Run’s experienced project managers can efficiently navigate the process by working with state and local governments in this new technology
Fueling Station Site Survey/Facility Design/Site Selection/Site Evaluation
Pine Run Construction has already completed compressed natural gas vehicle fueling facilities for Clean Energy in King of Prussia and Allentown, Pennsylvania. Pine Run also installed the first CNG station in the City of Philadelphia for VNG.