Pine Run’s commitment to quality construction starts with safety. That means a continual investment in professional development and education. We are all certified and are able to do certifications as well; Certifications, training, and professional associations including the following.
Contact us today at 215-348-4500
• PA DEP Certified Underground Tank Installation and Removal
• PA DEP Certified Aboveground Tank Installation and Removal–AMMX, AMNX, ACVL, AMEX, AMR
• API-653-Certified Aboveground Tank Inspector
• Steel Tank Institute Certified Inspector
• NJ DEP Certified Underground Tank Installation and Removal
• Delaware DNREC Certified Underground Tank Installation, Removal and Retrofitter
• US DOT HM-181 and 12CF Hazardous Materials
• OSHA 40 Hour Waste Site Operation and Emergency Response
• Environmental/ Safety Program Confined Space Entry and Rescue Supervisor
• API 653 Inspector Training Course
• STI Aboveground Tank Training Course
• Specific Manufacturers Training such as NUPI piping, Xerxes, Ameron, Swagelok, APT.
• API Worksafe Certification
• Compressed Natural Gas Fueling Station Design and Construction (NGVI)
• Tank Installers of Pennsylvania
• Petroleum Equipment Institute
Why Choose Pine Run Construction?
We are a family run business with over 35 years of experience in the petroleum industry. Pine Run Construction sets new industry standards for innovation, customer advocacy, quality, and financial results. Pine Run’s longevity can be attributed to everyone in our company prioritizing our clients’ needs.