API-653 Inspections for Aboveground Storage Tanks include:
• Structural inspection of shell, roof and floor
• Foundation inspection and survey for planar tilt
• Ultrasonic readings of steel thickness
• Inspection of appurtenances, controls and piping
• Corrosion and remaining life analyses
• Determination of compliance with federal and state regulations
• Steel Tank Institute inspections are conducted for Aboveground Manufactured Storage Tanks.
Underground Storage Tank Inspections
All Underground Storage Tank Facilities Inspections are conducted in accordance with PADEP regulations. Operations inspection are designed to assist the storage tank owner in maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations that govern regulated storage tank systems
For more information about how our expert team can assist you, please call 215-348-4500
Why Choose Pine Run Construction?
We are a family run business with over 35 years of experience in the petroleum industry. Pine Run Construction sets new industry standards for innovation, customer advocacy, quality, and financial results. Pine Run’s longevity can be attributed to everyone in our company prioritizing our clients’ needs.